Twittering Indians

Here is some of Twitter profiles of some celebrity’s in India, check out their Twitter profile’s..

Twitter has become very common amongst famous personalities and celebrities. Recently during the elections, we found many politicians including Rahul Gandhi on Twitter.My Indian Twitters

Some Great Indians on Twitter

  1. Shahrukh Khan
  2. Rajnikanth
  3. Meghna Gulzar
  4. Meera Sanyal
  5. Shekar Kapoor
  6. Rahul Gandhi
  7. Narendra Modi
  8. Shashi Tharoor
  9. Sachin Tendulkar
  10. Amitabh Bachchan

If you know any more Indian Celebrities on Twitter, please ping me back, i will add them to my list.

And also add me to Twitter.. http://twitter.com/Kiruba2020

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my  RSS Feeds !!

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my E-NewsLetter !!

Posted By: KirubaKaran
Microsoft Certified Professional