Get a SPAM Email ID

mailinator

Protect your privacy and avoid spam. Use Mailinator!
No Registration!
No Sign-up!

How do I create an account at Mailinator?

It’s simple, you just send email to it. Temporary accounts are created when email arrives for them. First, you give out the mailinator email address you created, and then you check it. It’s that simple.

Do I have to sign up?

No sign-up, you don’t even have to tell Mailinator you’re coming.

What email address should I use?

Anything you want! You can be bipper@mailinator.com, whatever@mailinator.com, or anything@mailinator.com. Just make sure your “anything” is followed by @mailinator.com (or

  • mailinator2.com
  • sogetthis.com
  • mailin8r.com
  • mailinator.net
  • spamherelots.com
  • thisisnotmyrealemail.com
What can I do with the email address?

Give it out. Use it in webforums. Post it on forums. Use it any time you need an email address, but don’t want to be slowed down by the sign-up process or spammed for eternity.

Then what? How do I check the email?

You have several options:

Link: Mailinator.com


If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my  RSS Feeds !!

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my E-NewsLetter !!

Posted By: KirubaKaran
Microsoft Certified Professional